Worst case scenario for an ARC

Status
Not open for further replies.

steel

Newly Enlightened
don't worry about the Arc. Drop me an email and we will send you out a new one no charge.

peter[/quote]

dont post very often but just had to say i think thats hell off a thing to do!!!!!!
well done peter :twothumbs

scottaw

Enlightened
Hey Peter, don't give him a free one til we see some pics for the "smashed to hell arc gallery":p

Glad to hear you made it out of that intact though!

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Peter, don't give him a free one til we see some pics for the "smashed to hell arc gallery":p

Glad to hear you made it out of that intact though!
He mentioned he took no pictures of the crime scene, and the offending machine is of to repair...so well have to just imagine the carnage.

Crenshaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
actually, he said he fainted, and by the time he regained conciousness, the lab tech had already cleaned the arc off the machine, before isleep coulg get any pictures.Yes it had to be cleaned off. Sad though, macro shots of a smashed arc would be very interesting...

Crenshaw

iSleep

Newly Enlightened
Peter : I've dropped you a mail this morning. A pic of the machine will be loaded here when it arrives from the shop.

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
We need photos of the poor ARC. Maybe in a tiny casket? A bit morbid but it will help us accept our loss and get on with the healing process.

Cyclops942

Flashlight Enthusiast
Somewhere in the vicinity of Phoenix, Arizona, USA
Glad to hear you got to keep your hands! That is pretty serious to have a machine startup like that. So the machine is being serviced? Good.

Btw, don't worry about the Arc. Drop me an email and we will send you out a new one no charge.

peter

Class act, sir. First the human portion, then the amazing customer service.

scottaw

Enlightened
Yea, i thought maybe there were some remnants for a pic....either way, a flashlight is easy to replace...especially an arc apparently (peter, you're awesome), hands aren't.

iSleep

Newly Enlightened
Sorry ... I've received the Arc-P on the 26th of January , 12 PM (GMT +8) ... I'm currently working on a review of the light ... Great to have this light back in my arsenal again ...

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
What a guy!!! I'm with the heard... this is exactly why I have no problem putting an almost $50 torch on my keys..

Now I have to order the DS... I hope you're all happy!! :lolsign:

:)

Manzerick

Flashlight Enthusiast
hehehe 100% happy!!

it's going to be strange having a new lookin' Arc replacing my 2004-2005 (I believe?) model.

Companies like this need to be rewarded!!!!

:)

napalm-2002

Enlightened
i have been gone a long time from this forum.
i had a few of the fine arc products including 2 cpf edition arc-aaa's
i also cried when arc went out of business.
"BUT" they came back,they make one hell of a product and gransee is still the king!!!!!!!!!

long live arc!

mike m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts