Wrong head on my L2P!

Unless they were imported as parts and assembled by the dealer, an error like this is manufacturer's fault.

pilou

Enlightened
But what if he hadn't taken the head off and he didn't know what to look for?

flame2000

Enlightened
pilou said:
But what if he hadn't taken the head off and he didn't know what to look for?

Agreed.....I wouldn't know the diff btw a L2P & L1P head if I had not read the earlier threads. :)

The first thing I notice....... it was extremely bright compared to my first L2P. Turn it off immediately and remove the head, realized that it was not the same as my first L2P head. Probably will blow the LED if I continued to use it.

Last edited:

zapper

Enlightened
No worries 4sevens. I don't think anyone took it as a knock against you. No bad feelings or words expressed. If anything, I think it is actually a good thing showing you care and how quickly you resolve situations. Customer service is where it's at. Something can always go wrong, it's how it's handled that's important. You've always been at the top of your game in our dealings and I will continue to reccomend and deal with you in the future. Sounds like a Chear!

:goodjob:

ADDICTED2LITE

Newly Enlightened
I too have ordered a few light from 4sevens and usually have the item in half the time other companies take. 4sevens gives free shipping and the others don't. Fast service and support is what its all about. There are countless vendors that have better prices on products(electronic and outdoor, not lights), but their service lacks severely and I'll never do business with them again for that reason, no matter how cheap they are. If 4sevens only sold all brands of lights, there would be no need to shop anywhere else.

BTW: This is my 100 post!! Is it official, am I really ADDITED2LITE?

WildChild

Flashlight Enthusiast
Welcome in our world! ;) By the way, here's another cheer to 4sevens. I love to buy from him because of his great service!