• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB 1D M*g11 "BATTERY HOLDER"

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you send me everything (long carrier, light charging jack needed (like on thecarrier) light) I should be able to make you somethign that owuld work well.

Nebula

Enlightened
Kenster - before we put Choppers' thread back on topic please allow me to properly thank you for the battery holder. You are a true gentleman.
:thanks:

Thank you.

Kirk

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
I wish I had bought an extra battery holder with mine....I know how great this light is. I see you did not buy that light from that thread....did you try contacting the two or three who bought an extra battery holder? Nebula and Karlev I think were the ones I saw. Good Luck!

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
LuxLuthor said:
I wish I had bought an extra battery holder with mine....I know how great this light is. I see you did not buy that light from that thread....did you try contacting the two or three who bought an extra battery holder? Nebula and Karlev I think were the ones I saw. Good Luck!

I'd really like a few of these myself. Maybe if we get enough people together we can make it worthwhile for FM to have some more made?

MM

Nebula

Enlightened
LuxLuthor said:

I did buy one extra, but it was for another custom light that came without a battery holder. When completely built out, I plan to give the light to a very deserving family member. Otherwise I would be happy to let it go.

I suspect that FM is working on more as I write this. Good luck in the search. Kirk

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nebula said:
I did buy one extra, but it was for another custom light that came without a battery holder. When completely built out, I plan to give the light to a very deserving family member. Otherwise I would be happy to let it go.

I suspect that FM is working on more as I write this. Good luck in the search. Kirk
I talked to 5Mega and he said that he had no plans to build more...so I am almost out of luck...unless there is an extra one that someone is willing to let go...

Nebula

Enlightened
Choppers - I looked at the longer version of the battery holder again, and believe that the end piece can be cut down to work for you. Which FM 1D light do you have - the one from the 1st or 2nd GB? If you aren't sure tell me the color. I have both and want to make certain of the length before I cut one of my holders for a test. Let me know and I will go to work on this. Kirk

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nebula said:
Choppers - I looked at the longer version of the battery holder again, and believe that the end piece can be cut down to work for you. Which FM 1D light do you have - the one from the 1st or 2nd GB? If you aren't sure tell me the color. I have both and want to make certain of the length before I cut one of my holders for a test. Let me know and I will go to work on this. Kirk
Neb, I just have a MagD cutdown...I didtnt get to the groupbuy fast enough...so I have everything else to make this except the battery holder... I was only aware of 1 run of the 1D here https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/146499&page=1&pp=30

5meg did the 2nd run of these last week...but it is a 1.5D...this is the one that I have...but I only have 1 batt holder and dont have an extra...but you are correct...the end piece could be cut...I just dont have the tools to do this...I guess a butter knife wont work!!:grin2:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/threads/149017

Last edited: