• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: FiveMega 3x18650 Megalennium with AW's soft start switch

Glowmo

Enlightened
Hi dudes,

I want to make myself a nice Christmas present this year. ;)
Are you willing to sell one FM 3x18650 (in series) Megalennium with an installed AW soft start switch and maybe a Bi-pin MN Socket to me? The light should be in mint condition. I don't necessarily need a head. However, if you prefer to sell a complete light, it's fine by me.

Greetings from Germany,

Moritz

Last edited:

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: FiveMega Megalennium with AW's soft start switch

Megalennium in series or parallel?

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good luck with the AW....... I might have a Megalennium Body for you that just collects dust at my place. Since there have been different things named Megalennium by FM, mine is a 3x18650 in series body. The battery contacts actually suck...... flattops won´t work unless you put a solder blob on the positive contacts and you´d better do the same with the negative contacts too (I use it with button top cells only and a thin magnet on the negative end). Let my kow if you interested and we can discuss it via PM and I´d take a few pictures for you as well then.

Cheers
Eric

Glowmo

Enlightened

Megalennium in series or parallel?

I forgot to mention that. I'm looking for one 3x18650 body in series (Megalennium or Megalennium-B).

Good luck with the AW....... I might have a Megalennium Body for you that just collects dust at my place. Since there have been different things named Megalennium by FM, mine is a 3x18650 in series body. The battery contacts actually suck...... flattops won´t work unless you put a solder blob on the positive contacts and you´d better do the same with the negative contacts too (I use it with button top cells only and a thin magnet on the negative end). Let my kow if you interested and we can discuss it via PM and I´d take a few pictures for you as well then.

Cheers
Eric

Thanks for the info. PM sent :thumbsup:

Glowmo

Enlightened

I'm still searching for a beautiful Megalennium AW combination. :candle:

Glowmo

Enlightened

Merry Christmas :party:

Who is willing to sell his FM Megalennium?