WTB HDS ROTARY

Crabboy

Hi everyone,
Newer here, so I’m trying to get into the scene and connect with other flashlight maniacs. I would like to get a hold of an HDS rotary and open to suggestions and builds. I’m also still learning this forum.
Thanks for reading.

dotCPF

Supporter
They have some nice HCRI emitters in stock right now, I would definitely recommend you go build yourself a custom Rotary on their site, equipped with an SW40 219b emitter (nb40 on their site) and just wait the HDS timeline for your nice new rotary!

Have a hard time not going and building myself another one right now........

usdiver

If it’s a rotary you want there are also 2 builds as far as programming. Tactical and Rotary. I have both tactical and rotary lights as the tactical was best for work and rotary was best for general everything else

Crabboy

dotCPF;[URL="tel:5457752" said:
5457752[/URL]]They have some nice HCRI emitters in stock right now, I would definitely recommend you go build yourself a custom Rotary on their site, equipped with an SW40 219b emitter (nb40 on their site) and just wait the HDS timeline for your nice new rotary!

Have a hard time not going and building myself another one right now........

Ok thanks!
The site has a lot of options and I’m still new to the acronyms and which emitters are bright.
what do you think about 18650 vs 123 batteries? I sorta like the 18650 long tubes. But I feel ( likely will happen) me buying and then buying another lol.
I was able to acquire a RA clicky for pretty cheap I think ,not know anything about those lights. Then I started researching and down this rabbit hole I came….here I am 🙃

WarriorOfLight

what do you think about 18650 vs 123 batteries? I sorta like the 18650 long tubes.
Actually the 18650 Rotary tubes are out of stock @HDS. It will take a few month until they are back again. Therefore you only have the choices on getting a 18650 rotary in the WTB section (most likely exactly what you are trying here) or you wait the time until the 18650 tubes are back, or you take a 123 tube.
Actually there are very nice LED choices. The NB40 and NB45 are very nice. I personally prefer the NB40... The SDV50 is also very nice but not that warm. The color temperature is 5000K. The SDR30 sounds to me quite interesting. Actually I can not say anything to this LED since my Stainless Stell rotary is actually on the way to my location in Europe...

dotCPF

Supporter
18650 rotary tubes are out of stock. Go with the CR123 for now, can use a 16340 cell if you need a rechargeable cell.

traviskeese00

Scammer ??
MHDS Systems Rotary

I have 2 HDS Systems rotary lights im selling.
-rotary 250 (xp-g2) raised button
used for about 7 months as edc light.

-rotary high noon ,flushed button.
never been used.

also have extra bezel with reflector and glass.
and a limited blue beryl reflector
$550 for everything (but will ship anywhere)

https://postimg.cc/gallery/2ZpdJsB

Crabboy

Sounds interesting.
I have not seen the blue reflector at all. Any damage to the exterior or glass?

WarriorOfLight

Sounds interesting.
I have not seen the blue reflector at all. Any damage to the exterior or glass?
The blue reflector is a GITD reflector done by Hogo for HDS. This reflectors are kind of rare. From the picture I would say it is more the "blue moon" reflector than the "double beryl". I did a GITD reflector compare here:

https://www.candlepowerforums.com/v...Double-Beryl&p=5410078&viewfull=1#post5410078

There are not that much GITD reflectors out. The double beryl should be 40 pieces, blue moon 20 pieces. Firefly and pumpkin spice is also 20, violet me is a one of a kind reflector.

A High Noon with a Blue Moon or Double Beryl would be a really nice catch.