• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB: Oveready V5 WASP *Found*

k3751

Newly Enlightened
Looking to buy an OR V5 WASP head. Would also be interested in a compatible 2x18650 body. PM if interested.

Thanks!

Last edited:

saab story

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTB: Oveready V5 WASP

k3571 You do realize that there were only two wasp drops ever? And limited to one per address, so there are only a little over 100 wasp heads ever produced. Finding someone who is willing to turn loose of one is going to be very hard to find. Best of luck!! I do hope that Oveready will get back to producing wasp heads and bodies once again soon. Emmett

k3751

Newly Enlightened

k3571 You do realize that there were only two wasp drops ever? And limited to one per address, so there are only a little over 100 wasp heads ever produced. Finding someone who is willing to turn loose of one is going to be very hard to find. Best of luck!! I do hope that Oveready will get back to producing wasp heads and bodies once again soon. Emmett

I didn't know the history, thanks. Oh well, at least the WTB doesn't put me out anything :)

k3751

Newly Enlightened

I just wanted to post that I recently scored a WASP head from this thread. A fellow CPFer had one he wanted to get rid of and, instead of posting a WTS, found this post and PM'd me. Just goes to show, it doesn't hurt to ask!! Thanks flashlight nut!

k3751

Newly Enlightened
Received in the mail today. Great condition, great price, and quick shipping. Thanks!