• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTB Rare / Vintage Maglites

kb1ltg

Newly Enlightened
I'm specifically looking for a 7D Maglite and Vari-Beams. I have a collection I'm looking to complete and I will pay top dollar for other collections or oddities. Thanks guys!!

Hi, I have some brand new in the package bulbs for the 7-D maglight, They are NOS I bought them over 10-15 years ago at a Victornix store in Connecticut! I am not looking for a lot of $ for them, just to get my money back out of them. I know they are pretty rare and I saw your interest in the 7D maglights I thought I would drop a note!

Jerry

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump Bump, I bought lots of great lights but always looking for more. I'm really on the lookout for a lime green or orange D cell. Thanks guys!!

LEDAdd1ct

Flashlight Enthusiast
I won't let them go cheap, but, I have some sealed 5C Maglites.

Email me if you are interested (PM is disabled).

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, I have a few 5Cs but I appreciate the offer.

Still looking for any of the special order finishes, lime green and orange preferred. Thanks guys!!

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump, just really looking for an orange D cell. I know there was a lot of them that sold a while back on here but I haven;t had any luck getting in touch with anyone that bought one. If anyone has a lead on one please let me know. Thanks guys!!!!

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump, still looking for an orange or lime green. I have some nice lights to trade too.