• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: MM15vn - Noah

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Looking forward to this light, really hoping I can afford it. Vihn since a Tk-45 was your first non-budget light, have you modded one and what could you do to one? Really thought about having one modded.

Cant take that light apart without messing up the finish...

The Burgh

Newly Enlightened
Hey Vinh, update please (for those of us who are slow on the MM15vn trigger).

Is there still room from your initial incoming order for you to take new orders from us? I just sold a heap of .22 ammo today to fund this purchase.

If not, do you hope to be able to run a second batch and is Niwalker telling you that it is possible.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Hey Vinh, update please (for those of us who are slow on the MM15vn trigger).

Is there still room from your initial incoming order for you to take new orders from us? I just sold a heap of .22 ammo today to fund this purchase.

If not, do you hope to be able to run a second batch and is Niwalker telling you that it is possible.

I ordered 60 lights total just for CPF. 48 sold here. 32 paid. Which leave us with at least 12 spots left. More if the 12 unpaid orders back out. :)

Samlittle

Enlightened
Well I've given up on my Zen resolve to wait for the next batch. With 60 of these coming in the 2nd batch could be years away :rolleyes:.

I'm guessing that any tweaks to Vinh's mod that might be needed will certainly be resolved by the time he gets past the first 40 of these. :)

My check will be in the mail as soon as you send me your mailing address Vinh. Sorry, I didn't keep it on file.

Specs: Stage 1, domes on, engraved. :twothumbs It will be a bright summer.

keefd

Newly Enlightened
I just sent email asking about payment details and how long to ship.

I'm 100% definite about wanting to buy this. I was going to get an FF4, but this light and Vinh's reputation seems much better.

Now to figure out which batteries to get and how many (4 or 8) to get...

James3

Enlightened
Vinh, what is the tint like on the double dedome? Say compared to the X10vn? (only vn light I have)
hard to tell on photo/video

James3

Enlightened
I think post one has all the dome, dedomed, double dedomed differences.

Yeah I've seen the photos, I'm just wondering what the actual tint is like in person compared to a light I have

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haha isn't it crazy what we will buy without ever holding or even seeing in real life. Just take my money! Good thing the people we buy from like vinh are super trustworthy.

James3

Enlightened
Haha isn't it crazy what we will buy without ever holding or even seeing in real life. Just take my money! Good thing the people we buy from like vinh are super trustworthy.

i think we can trust vinh to give us the best of the best!