• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: MM15vn - Noah

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Roughly what color tint are the dome on at 2000 lumens?

About 4000K

There seems to be a lot of concerns with the warm tint of dedome. In my eyes this is a great dedome tint. I prefer it over the dome tint. However if you are a fan of cool white or very high temp 5000+ neutrla white then you should stick to dome on.

keefd

Newly Enlightened
Great location! I was stationed at Kapaun AS (about 7 miles from Ramstein) for 6 years (1986 -1993). Loved it! My family and I volksmarched most weekends, and visited castles and rode Mtn bikes on all the trails, etc. If you get out and do stuff, you'll love it. All the other countries are so close you can visit them all. Have a great time and thanks for serving!

Added: There was a gun club just a short way from Vogelweh BX and gym. If its still there you can shoot there, etc.

I hope to do everything you talked about. :) The Rod and Gun club is still there, but I can't bring my own firearms so easily. Have to take a 10 week "hunters course", and any handguns I have to personally hand-carry to Germany, *after* getting permission to do so. But if I really want to, I can buy a gun of some fashion over there.

Vinh - we're rooting for you - 4 MT-G2s ain't cheap. (I'm a fan of cool white, so dome on is great for me!)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
The MTG2 in these MM15 aremuch harder to dedome than the MTG2 on Noctigon sold seperately...oh boy.. LOL

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
We need to tip vinh for going the extra mile on this one. This is a service he is providing, we need to show our gratitude with or dollars.This will help in his longevity, creativity, health and bills. There's only one Vinh :)

You guys are already plenty generous with me. Always willing to help me with whatever I need. :)