• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: MM15vn - Noah

slow2go

Newly Enlightened
PayPal Sent for.... $30.

MM15vn.....MTG2 Fund

I do not want Vinh to lose money............ Feeding my Habit !

$30/EACH,,,he only broke 20 out of 442!
Don't believe me!!! It is raining and I am a bored/ frustrated flashaholic!:shakehead

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Update:

Final MM15vn S1 will be driven to about 6.4-6.7A.
Current draw from each battery will also be this high so High Drain 18650 will work best
With fullly charge IMR18650 fresh off the charger you can expect about 1.5-2 minutes until thermal protection kick down to high. Really depends on ambient temperatures.
After a few Turbo cycles the light can be run much longer as voltage drops a little. Visual max brightness appears to be the same.
High can be run for a real long time until the light gets uncomfortably hot
Turn off or throttle down to lower modes when the light gets uncomfortably hot to hold
As with all my lights never run a light and especially this one unattended
Not holding the light bare hand to feel the heat and/or letting someone use this light without knowing these warnings
is running the light unattended

Just killed another MM15vn because I carelessly mounting the LED without observing correct orientation and shorted the driver. Arghhhhh
LEDs are still at 4. Yayyyyyyyyyyy :)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
FYI: The two samples being sent to Selfbuilt is 100% random. No cherry pick, No special selection, or has any extra work/reinforcement. :)

ven

Flashaholic
WOW i just awoke to shipping notice for mm15vn......:twothumbs:twothumbs:twothumbs:rock::rock::rock::bow::bow::bow::bow::clap::clap::rock::rock::party::party::party::party::thumbsup:

The journey of Noah is about to start:D

Sorry to read about the de-dome issues:caution: so much dedication,skill and patience ,outstanding!!!!:rock:

I am happy to give towards the DEstroyed- DOME ,have a tally up at the end vinh of de-domes that went:poof: