• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

WTS: MM15vn - Noah

James3

Enlightened
That's insane.

Tell me about it! The UK is terrible for batteries, always have to get them imported so always pay more! We don't have many flashlight shops over here, and the ones we do have cost a fortune!

charlieplanb

Newly Enlightened
I have 4 of those and just ordered 4 more. They're freaking fantastic cells. They shouldn't have any problem at all for this light. In fact they're probably one of the best cells for such a powerful light.
Why is that? I only ask because I dont understand batteries yet. Why wouldent the keeppower 3400s be top dog

ven

Flashaholic
KeepPower IMR are fine but 2100mah not 3400....those are 30A

As it can't run on full power for long and as I top off cells after use it's not a problem for me.

blerkoid

Newly Enlightened
Well the only batteries I have right now are the eagtac 3400's. How do those stack up against "the best"?
thanks

InfinitusEquitas

Flashlight Enthusiast
In laymen terms the 3400mAh batteries won't be able to put out the amps required by this light on turbo, so less light/power on max, but will last longer on the lower settings.

IMO your best bet for this light would be one of the panasonic PF cells. There are lots of options though.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
In laymen terms the 3400mAh batteries won't be able to put out the amps required by this light on turbo, so less light/power on max, but will last longer on the lower settings.

IMO your best bet for this light would be one of the panasonic PF cells. There are lots of options though.

+1