• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Selfbuilt's new MID-RANGE MYSTERY BOX Offer - *** ALL SOLD ***

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Did you get updates on your tracking number if it was in your state or did it just show up?

Initially the tracking number was with Canada Post. After it came across the border I was able to use the same number on the USPS site. If I remember correctly.

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
Initially the tracking number was with Canada Post. After it came across the border I was able to use the same number on the USPS site. If I remember correctly.

Yup, Canada Post and USPS are integrated for the tracked packet/expedited. You can track on Canada Post until it crosses the border, and then follow on USPS. All are delivered by USPS.

Grinchstolelights

Newly Enlightened
Thanks all. Apparently america's Hat is better at tracking than America is. USPS hasn't updated with specifics for 3 days. Guess I'll have sufficient 18650s before the lights come.

I'm dying!

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
The sale (and thread) is back open!

One box got lost in the mail, and was eventually returned to me. Seller asked for a refund, so that means I have one more box to sell if anyone wants it. Happy to let it go for $85 USD - offer open to everyone, even if they previously bought a box. As always, first "I'll take it post" here gets it - but please confirm with me before sending Paypal. Thanks

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
WTS: Selfbuilt's new MID-RANGE MYSTERY BOX Offer - ONE LEFT!

Sure. Why not. I'll take it, but I'll wait a few days if someone else wants to claim it that hasn't had a chance yet

MX421

Enlightened
Re: WTS: Selfbuilt's new MID-RANGE MYSTERY BOX Offer - ONE LEFT!

The sale (and thread) is back open!

One box got lost in the mail, and was eventually returned to me. Seller asked for a refund, so that means I have one more box to sell if anyone wants it. Happy to let it go for $85 USD - offer open to everyone, even if they previously bought a box. As always, first "I'll take it post" here gets it - but please confirm with me before sending Paypal. Thanks

Thats the one that got sent twice, right? Anyways a bump.

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: Selfbuilt's new MID-RANGE MYSTERY BOX Offer - ONE LEFT!

Sure. Why not. I'll take it, but I'll wait a few days if someone else wants to claim it that hasn't had a chance yet
Happy to let it go to you now, please go ahead and paypal.

Thats the one that got sent twice, right? Anyways a bump.
It got lost in USPS for three weeks (despite tracking). USPS sent it to the wrong state, repeated "out for delivery" notices for a week, finally returned to the distribution centre, and then nothing for two weeks until it showed up on my doorstep yesterday. :shrug: In the end, the buyer opted for a refund.

EDIT: Paypal received, this sales thread is now closed again. Thanks all!

Last edited:

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
I received an insurance notice for the box. Are you afraid the package is jinxed?
That is just the shipping notice from PayPal, with the standard insurance for expedited parcel. I used the integrated PayPal shipping tool this time, so it sends out notices automatically. Package was dropped off earlier this evening at the post office.