You People Are Sick And Now I Am Too!

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Its inevitable, you will spend your savings in custom made flashlights. The B/S/T forum is now my homepage....

Illum

Flashaholic
help, i want to be free!

im stuck glued to the BST pages day and night...
I DONT NEED ANYMORE FLASHLIGHTS!

dammit...bought two more SL styluses from radioshack....:rant:, need to borrow money for gas :ohgeez:

Coop57

Enlightened
I am sick too. My wife wants to do an intervention. I heard her talking with my brother. I can stop but I don't want too.

Danintex

Enlightened
Howdy,
It's sorta like Hotel California: you can check in, but you can never, never leave! And noone feels the need to do anything about it. :green:

CARNAL1

Newly Enlightened
Salempoor, welcome to the Darkside. Good luck with your wallet, you're going to need it. It starts small and just keeps growing and growing and it never stops. Just spend the money, you can't take it with you so you might as well have some fun while you're alive. Again, good luck.

H.D.T. = Happy Dark Trails

Some lights of interest:

ARC AAA-P v.4 (2) | ARC AA (1) | ARC LS (4) | MiniMags w\MiniStar 2s (3) | MiniMags w\Opalec Newbeams (3) | UK eLEDs (2) | EL XM-3s (2) |
EL Anglelux LuxIII (2) | PrincetonTec Tec 40s (3)R,W,B | PrincetonTec EOS (2) | Fenix L0P (1), L1P (2), L2P (2), L2T (1) | Surefire G2 (3), Z2 (1), C2 (1), M2 (1), D3 (1) | INOVA T3 (1) | Streamlight 4AA Lux (3), 3C Lux (1).

Cliffnopus

Enlightened
"A Flashaholic's strength flows from the Battery, but beware the bright side.
For once you start down the bright path, forever will it dominate your destiny."

and your wallet.

Cliff

Duff72

Newly Enlightened
this sickness has no cure just constant treatment. spend 500.00 and call them in the morning( to see if they mailed it) solitare alternative -arc AAA-P and look @ the fenix website(good bang for the buck)