ZebraLight Cust Serv/Quality

WalkIntoTheLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Forget Amazon in Canada. It really sucks. Only way over-priced lights, and awful selection. I can order from Amazon US, but they charge a large shipping fee, taxes, duty, etc. It doesn't make sense to do that, and the amount they charge makes it clear they want Canadians to buy from the Canadian Amazon store.

People have recommended nkon in Europe. I may give that a try. I think the last time I checked, shipping rates weren't too bad. Not sure about their selection, but OTOH Zebralight's selection is often on back-order anyway.

I really wish Zebralight would go back to offering EMS shipping, which was about $15 so not too bad. They haven't offered free shipping to Canada in years. IIRC when I asked them about it a couple of years ago, they said Canadians were ripping them off by claiming they never received the light. Free shipping doesn't get them a signature for proof of delivery.

I'm guessing EMS may be skipping the signature now too, because of the unspeakable thing that can't be mentioned on the Internet. Perhaps that's why they've dropped EMS shipping, and that only leaves the most expensive DHL.

Or they could have just black-listed the scumbag that was ripping them off. I find it hard to believe that most Canadians are criminal, but who knows?

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Ordered a headlamp on Weds 7/29, had tracking # in 15 minutes. Said shipping label created, not in system all the way up until this morning Mon 8/3, and out of no where out for delivery. 5 days from ordering with free shipping to receive, I'm happy. :)

PaperKnife

Newly Enlightened
Ordered two lights in the last month or two from Zebralight.
Both arrived quickly and they answered my emailed question within hours.
I've always enjoyed dealing with them. Never had a single problem with them.

Just my $0.02

likethevegetable

Enlightened
Canadian here. I use NKON as they accept PayPal and PayPal will cover your return shipping if needed (I've used it three times). Shipping was inexpensive and decently quick (never more than 3 weeks), although tracking was spotty, no extra duties or fees. Customer service from NKON was A+. I ordered my first ZL directly from them, but won't anymore because of shipping costs.