Inova X5 and microlight on sale

GeoScouter

Newly Enlightened
In Targets sale flyer today the X5 is on sale for $29.99 and the keychain microlight light for $5.99. I'll pick up a couple microlights.

I still have the original microlight with the switch on my keychain. Its still working great. No problems with the switch like some reported.

Last edited:

WDR65

Enlightened
How long is this sale supposed to last? I might not be able to make it to Target today. If the sale is one day only though I might be able to adjust.

GeoScouter

Newly Enlightened
WDR65 said:
How long is this sale supposed to last? I might not be able to make it to Target today. If the sale is one day only though I might be able to adjust.

The sale runs until Dec 10.

sotyakr

Enlightened
Cool. I've been waiting for this "sale" to pop up before X-mas. My local Target has several RR lanterns in stock, so it'll be one for me, one for gift...

BlackDecker

Enlightened
I may have to pick me up a couple more River Rock 2AAA lights. They are the best under $10 light I've ever owned.

Radio

Modulated Moderator
Got the last black one at mine, 2 silver left, very nice light, much brighter than I expected, nice grip, slightly blue, but very slight, I'm real picky, Target in Millbury MA:goodjob:

prismatic

Newly Enlightened
Target in Mira Mesa (San Diego) only has a few white X5s left, and about 3 X1s, but they still have plenty of each color of Microlight. I also saw at least two River Rock lanterns there tonight.

pizzaman

Enlightened
I still have a raincheck for a Dorcy 3D 1W LED. I hit one of the local Targets and there wasn't even a peg for this model. :awman:

Anyone see the Dorcy 3D at your Target stores???

Thanks, TR

jkuo13

Newly Enlightened
pizzaman said:
I still have a raincheck for a Dorcy 3D 1W LED. I hit one of the local Targets and there wasn't even a peg for this model. :awman:

Thanks, TR

I just picked up a Dorcy 3D at Target this morning. I'm pretty sure I saw the Dorcy 3D at the other Target near me too. It sounds like some Targets are just better stocked than others.

I also noticed that the two Targets near me (less than 5 miles apart) have different sale prices on the Inovas. The X5 and microlight were 29.99/5.99 at one target and 31.29/6.29 at another.

GeoScouter

Newly Enlightened
pizzaman said:
I still have a raincheck for a Dorcy 3D 1W LED. I hit one of the local Targets and there wasn't even a peg for this model.

I have two Targets. One has been out of the Dorcy 3D for around 3 weeks. The other had 4 in stock. I picked up a second one just in case.