Is there a sale on Pal Safe Lites, still?

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm wondering if that 1/2 price CPF special is still going on and where I can find the code to enter to receive it. I gave a few of them for Christmas and they were surprisingly well received. Two of my coworkers had both told me how their boyfriends thought the lights were awesome and one of them said, "last night, my boyfriend shined the light on the wall and said, 'wow! This is like a super bright flashlight!!'", which I thought was kind of funny. So it turns out they make a better gift than I thought, and I wan't some more now.

Trashman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks! Unfortunately, it looks like it was an "October Sale". Hey, wait a second, you just said you ordered a handful of these *last month*.... Did you get %50, then? I'm pretty sure I did buy mine in October, and the total was about $18.xx for 4 (shipped!).

mnmark

Newly Enlightened
Oops - you're right...looking back, I ordered right at the end of October. Thought it had been in Nov. Anyways, the email I got back was from a real person...you may want to drop them a line and see what they're offering now. The email I got was from a James Meyer, and he can be contacted at jmeyer on the palights.com domain (you'll need to edit around the anti-spam writing)

~mtd