Carrying SF 9P with a KL3

Cypher

Enlightened
I have basically a 9P with a the Gen. 1 KL3 on it. The Surfire website says that the holsters made for the 9P (V10 and V11) are not compatible with conversion or turbo heads.

So have any of you found other holster options that are compatible with this combination?

Pocket carry with a light this big in not an option in my mind.

Thanks.

Cypher

Enlightened
I am familiar with the V70 but I don't know if I like the hard polymer. I would prefer nylon. When you say most bezel up holsters would work, which ones are you referring to? I have the V10 that fits the 9P but with the KL3 on it the velcro flap isn't long enough to secure the light.

Cypher

Enlightened
BUMP for more input.

I emailed surefire and they said "There are no holsters for your light with the KL3 head on it".

So does anyone have firsthand experience with 9P KL3 in a V70 like Yooper suggested or any other options. I have looked at ripoffs but the size difference between the KL3 and the standard 9P bezel makes it a guessing game. If anyone can jump in and save me from some trial and error fees that would be GREAT.

Daegan

Tajji

Newly Enlightened
Ripoff CO-31 works fine with my C3/KL3 (gen 2) combo and TL-3. It's a well made holster.

smoking

Newly Enlightened
i use the Blackhawk 9P holster. 6P holster work as well but the tail of the light will be sticking out.
the flap of the holster is adjustable(velcro) so you can use it for the original bezel or kl3 (new and old) bezel.
maxpedition holster confirmed will work as well.
shown in the pic is the 6p holster.
DSC_0765reduced.jpg

Last edited:

Cypher

Enlightened
Perfect.

Thank you all for your help!

CPF rocks.

Daegan