interesting experience with my gladius

darkhanger18

Newly Enlightened
on a recent trip up to Vermont, i staying with a friend of mine, ad one day, one of her horses seemed to be behaving erratically. Later that night we herd some VERY strange noises, and thought there might have been a fox or coyote pestering the horses. After rummaging through cabinets and looking through the house the only flashlight she could come up with was one of those (puny)2d eveready disposables. :wtf: you would think that having 20+ acres, that there would at least be a mag somewhere in the house. Anyway, i remembered i had the gladius stashed in my bag...after getting it we went out to the barn, shotgun in hand. After looking around and finding nothing but darkness with the eveready, i switched the gladius on, and the whole barn lit up :devil: it turned out that the horse was giving birth! she didn't even know that it was pregnant to begin with. The barn had one 65w bulb hanging from a wire, which was meant to illuminate the whole barn, it failed. The gladius managed to provide enough light for almost 4 hours, and after alot of mess, there were 2 horses insted of 1...not exactly what this light was designed for, but it got the job done quite well :buddies: