Gladius for $160 when you order a SL TLR Tac light from Botac

secamp32

Newly Enlightened
Funny thing happened when I ordered the Gladius today from Botac. The system offered me a Streamlight TLR Tactical Light for $93.46. I was actually thinking about this since they sent me an email last week offering it at $109. Seeing even cheaper I decided to order it to. The system then lowered the price of the Gladius to $159.69. :wow: So I got a Gladius and a Streamlight TLR Tactical Light for $253.15. Plus free shipping. I think I lost the 20 batteries but I think this was a great deal. I have ordered from Botac a few times and there have been some problems but eventually the stuff has arrived so we'll see what happens in 2 weeks.

nethiker

Enlightened
Some people are willing to pay extra for first class service, others are very forgiving if the price is right. There are different definitions of value. Sounds like you found a good value and a company you like to do business with. A repeat customer is high priase when you have so many e-tailers to choose from. Congrats. on your deal.

vic303

Enlightened
Yeah, Botac had a special on Gladius a while back of 2+/$170 each. They do have great prices, but service/delivery has been an issue for many customers, but not all. Personally I have not yet dealt with them.

greenLED

Flashaholic
I have not dealt with them. I know of a couple of people who've had good experiences with them. I also know of other people who've had a different experience; check the Cheer & Jeers section to form your own opinion.

spokes

Newly Enlightened
greenLED said:
.......................I know of a couple of people who've had good experiences with them...............
:wow: I've heard rumors that there were two people out there who had good luck with them. Never ran across anybody that actually knew who they were.:grin2: