FOUND Surefire U2 HIGH Quality Holster!

seaward

Newly Enlightened
Thanks all that answered my original thread : http://candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=110660

I just received my new holster from John Willis, he has a new company that custom made my new TOP TOP Quality holster. Fit and finish is perfect! Design is awesome! Nice job John!

If anyone else is looking for really high quality holsters for a reasonable price I highly recommend John and his company.. :rock:

Very satisfied! :goodjob:
His company link:

http://www.originalsoegear.com/

Last edited:

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Thanks very much for sharing Seaward, I am glad that you found what you are looking for.

Might you have any pictures that you could share of the new holster?

Also, since I own some of the SOE Gear pouches, it is nice to know that John Willis is still in business. I will likely contact him when I get my K2 Kroma.

Regards,
John

Last edited:

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Thanks for sharing Seaward!

That does indeed look phenomenal and I think I'll be sending John an email soon in regards to getting one (or two) for the Kroma.

All My Best,
John

ront

Newly Enlightened
I also have a holster from John Willis on the way for my U2. It should be here the first of the week. He was great to deal with!! I asked for one modification and he did it with no problems. I am really looking forward to recieving it now!! I will post some pics when I get it.

Ron

Sixpointone

Enlightened
That sounds great Ront. I'll anxiously be awaiting seeing the pictures.

I just sent him off an email a couple of minutes ago in regards to having one, for the K2, made for myself.

All My Best,
John

ront

Newly Enlightened
Hi seaward, I chose black. It is a great holster!! I like it alot. Here are a couple of pictures.

Ron
DSCN5632_edited-1.jpg

DSCN5633_edited-1.jpg

DSCN5635_edited-1.jpg

DSCN5636_edited-1.jpg

york2

Newly Enlightened
I just received my case yesterday but with a velcro closure instead of the buckle. The U2 fits perfectly and it does the job very nicely.

Nice case.

socom45

Newly Enlightened
can someone tell me what make this holster is and where I can get one???:)

greenLED

Flashaholic
socom, there's a link to the maker in the first post.

york2, could you please post pics of the velcro version? :thanks:

bullinchinashop

Enlightened
greenLED said:
socom, there's a link to the maker in the first post.

york2, could you please post pics of the velcro version? :thanks:
The site is broken. Nothing happens when I click on any of the links.
That holster is great except for the way it connects to the belt. I've been looking for a hoster to use for work but everything I've found has a really flimsey way of attatching to the belt. I had a RipOffs holster for a 3C Electrolumens light and the thing came off somewhere in the parking lot at work and was never seen again.

seaward

Newly Enlightened
Absolutely nothing "flimsy" about mine. unless we talking about the Ripoffs holster? I liked the clip on mine instead of the Velcro due to its silent access and no Velcro to Frey over time.

bullinchinashop

Enlightened
seaward said:
Absolutely nothing "flimsy" about mine. unless we talking about the Ripoffs holster? I liked the clip on mine instead of the Velcro due to its silent access and no Velcro to Frey over time.
Yeah I meant the RipOffs hoster. It was great when I first got it and I wouldnt hesitate to get another one for a shorter light but I wouldn't recomend them for longe lights for everyday use.