river rock headlamp $3.74 target

sizzlechest

Enlightened
I looked for another post on this and didn't see anything.

I was at my target and they had the $15 river rock headlamps for $3.74!

Haz

Enlightened
what an absolute bargain.... I've been buying these cheapie 5 led headlight, with flimsy headband for more than that on Ebay!.

Solstice

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok this is getting ridiculous! My modest 15% off purchase of my first of these seems like a joke (I still payed $14 something with tax). I was very tempted the other week to get a few more at $8. Now I'll just have to go back and buy the lot to give as gifts for friends, etc. I'm not sure why these don't sell because this is my favorite lightweight headlamp. Streamlight even has their own version of the same (for about 4x this current price). Looks like another Target run is in order :).

sizzlechest

Enlightened
Yeah, I bought all of them. It is too good to be true. They also had the $6 key chain lights for $1.50.

cy

Flashaholic
can someone pick some up for me? I'd take 10 at that price.

they are $15 at my local target and they one had one.

can send PP to cover + freight. please PM.

thanks,

sizzlechest

Enlightened
cy said:
can someone pick some up for me? I'd take 10 at that price.

they are $15 at my local target and they one had one.

can send PP to cover + freight. please PM.

thanks,

My store only had three- I bought em'. I will try and check a different store by my work tomorrow for you cy. Even if they have them left, I highly doubt they'd have that quantity. I'll let you know.

cy

Flashaholic
ok, many thanks for trying...

if anyone else see more river rock headlamps at $3.75 than they want. buy them up to 10 and I will send PP.

thanks,

JT

Newly Enlightened
I looked in 4 different Target across 4 counties and found only one and it was at regular price. I even scanned it to be sure. Prior to finding the one piece I had already bought a new one off Ebay for $12.80 delivered. At least I did not pay full price. I have not been able to find any of the great deals everyone has been reporting.

Juan

pae77

Enlightened
Went to two Targets and no luck. RR headlamp was regular price. Perhaps only certain Targets are offering these prices.

parnass

Flashlight Enthusiast
pae77 said:
Went to two Targets and no luck. RR headlamp was regular price. Perhaps only certain Targets are offering these prices.

The RR headlamp comes in 2 colors: black and blue. Only the headlamps with the blue color body are on sale.

Since they are on clearance, they may be displayed on an end cap (at the end of an aisle) instead of their normal location. That's where they were located at the Target store closest to me.

PJ

Enlightened
2 weeks ago I picked up 9 of them for $7.48 each, and the 1 store had about 10 left in stock. Less than a week later I found 2 @ $3.74 after looking in 5 different stores. All I can say is check all the clearance shelves in all sections of the store, it seems like stuff gets placed anywhere once the orange clearance tag is on it.

BTW, Target doesn't do price adjustments on clearance items.