Anyone know of a flashlight magazine?

Terry M

Newly Enlightened
Seems I can find mags at Barnes and Knobles for about every hobby. There's a couple for knive collectors which I like to thumb through, but has anyone ever seen a magazine dedicated to the flashaholic?

whorton5

Newly Enlightened
Hehe! :laughing: I haven't been able to find one, but I got a lot of good information from the free SureFire catalogue. There is a section on Incans, LEDs, HID, batteries, body, etc...

Granted that it is biased towards making you desire a SF, but it is fun to thumb through...and best of all...it's FREE! :sold:

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
You come across articles on flashlights from time to time in the popular firearms magazines - Guns&Ammo, etc...

Outdoors Fanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
You'll find ocasional flashlight/illumination tools articles in most Camping, Outdoor activities, Guns/Military and Scuba-Diving magazines, but no dedicated magazines... YET!

Maybe CPF should issue its own magazine??

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
greenLED said:
Not a dedicated magazine, but those SF ads in PopSci are an :evil: influence.

Definately evil. I began purchasing Popular Science and Popular Mechanics just for the fact that they did a brief review of the Surefire / SAIC collaboration. Now I just look through them to see the Surefire ads.

-Goatee

Illum

Flashaholic
whorton5 said:
Hehe! :laughing: I haven't been able to find one, but I got a lot of good information from the free SureFire catalogue. There is a section on Incans, LEDs, HID, batteries, body, etc...

Granted that it is biased towards making you desire a SF, but it is fun to thumb through...and best of all...it's FREE! :sold:

Yep, No catalog has been made dedicated to only Flashlights, save Surefire, but that only goes for SF lights.

I have catalogs: ccrane, browning, Surefire, Cabelas, Northern tools, popular science / mechanics, aviation, Outdoor guide, etc...I order them and save only the flashlight pages....

My guess is that we, the elightened ones [Not yet for me] are still minorities....