Please, never reply to a spammer Thread

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Hey Guys, I hate spammers like all normal cpfer here....

But please, never reply in a Spammer's thread, because the only thing that it is doing, is to put this thread at the top each time :(
Report it to admins but don't reply...these spammers are crazy

Last edited:

B@rt

Flashaholic
I can see the button
report.gif
at the right upper corner of every post... :shrug:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
B@rt said:
I can see the button
report.gif
at the right upper corner of every post... :shrug:
i was going to clcik it on ya bart for that post but i thought maybe i beter not lol

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
I couldn't find the button for reporting the post.. Probably wouldn't have used it anyways, that's not my thing.. I figured (knew) it was well under control..
I feel better when I get to throw in my CPF compliant swear words, and probably will next time too... Ignoring it wont make it go away, mods will. :)

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
For me, it's a thread where the only purpose is to advertise about products publicly and without respecting the Forums rules !!!!

Yesterday, no less than 6 new duplicated threads was created by a new member.....

We should just prohibit selling goods for commercial gain through this forums without having the dealer level supporter status.

carrot

Flashaholic
Hello, Nice To Meet You, Mr. FrenchyLED.

Allow Me To Introduce Myself. I Am A Nigerian Diplomat And I Am The Representitive Of A Widow Whose Rich Husband Has Just Resently Died. I Am Representing Her In The Intrest Of Her Estate, And Her Bank Funds In Excess Of Over One Hundred Million Dollars. The Widow Is Requiring To Be Leaving Nigeria But Her Money Is Tied Up In A Mesy Political Afair. I Am In Need Of Your Asistance In Order To Be Freeing Her Money And Estates. For Your Asistance I Have Been Authorized, To Offer You To Keep Up To Ten Percent Of The Money To Be Transferred To Your Account. The Widow Is In Need Of Medical Asistance In The United States And Needs To Relocate Imediately. Because The Money Will Take Time To Transfer Over, We Are Asking A Small Sum Of Money Of Two Thosand Dolars Be Sent To The Widow So That She Can Fly By Airplain To America To Recive The Medical Aid She Requires. You Are Going To Be Paid Back In Full Many Times Over For Your Good Deed And Asistance Good Sir.

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Five minutes ago I deleted 2 SPAM-threads and banned two SPAMMERS ... and both threads had 3-4 replies to them.

Please ... hit the notify-button and do not reply !!! Because all those replies do serve the SPAMMER well, and we certainly won't want that.
I know a few things I'd want to do with those people, but they aren't for public consumption on a family-forum ... :mad:

bernie

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Dito to Pascal.

And just for the record ... my statement what I wanted to do to "those people" ... meant the spammers, not those who replied, of course :D

bernie

Pydpiper

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kiessling said:
Dito to Pascal.

And just for the record ... my statement what I wanted to do to "those people" ... meant the spammers, not those who replied, of course :D

bernie

Phew.. I'll go unlock the door again... :)

A while back the same general topic came up about people bumping their sales threads in the BST, at that time Admin say why bother, people see it as a new thread anyways.. :thinking:
I'm thinking nobody bought one of the super sale telephones regardless of it being bumped..

Kiessling

Flashaholic
We have a very real flood of SPAM threads right now, it is really annoying. Most of you don't see them because they get zapped really quickly, thanx to mod notifications ... :thumbsup: ... thanx for that. :)
Still ... this might be a price to pay for a larger and larger forum.
bernie