bykfixer

Flashaholic
IMG_3361.jpeg

'cept this one
IMG_3371.jpeg

Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i just like watching amazeing atheletes hect ill even watch gymnastics lol that gaby i think thats her name is so crazy good imagine being able to do that .like swiming as well.biking i was into till lance armstrong broke my heart

raggie33

*the raggedier*
thats oost office guy wasnt to good but reba sounds good this song always gets me to tear up a bit

Guitar Guy

Enlightened
Super Bowl halftime shows - The Who, The Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, U2, Tom Petty ... yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about. Boy bands, rappers, and dance queens for a smash mouth football game don't seem to mix.

Buff

Enlightened
Go 49ers. I used to like the Chiefs until I figured out that Mahomes is a racist. A couple of years ago, he was doing an interview and was asked something about his success. I don't recall the exact words, but in his answer he mentioned something about himself and 2 other black quarterbacks, and how more is expected of them to prove themselves because they're black, which I thought was STUPID.

I mean, most of the NFL players are black. C'mon man! If the country was really racist, they wouldn't even watch the NFL. Can't you guys leave the race card out of at least one thing that people enjoy?

Then when he had his crybaby fit over the touchdown that was called back because of the guy who was offsides, when the replay clearly showed that he was, that sealed the deal.

Then when I found out that Kelce is a kneeler, that really did it. Newsmax showed a photo of him kneeling, when all of that was going on. I care zero about who he dates, and all of the Swift mania, but STAND FOR THE FLAG!

Plus, I like QB Purdy for the 49ers. He was the last one picked in the draft, and is a true underdog. I read that he is quite religious, and attributes much of his success to the Lord. I like that! I hope they smoke the Chiefs.
So you release all that hate on 15, 87 and the Chefs then acknowledge blah blah blah….
Sounds about right. IJS. Lol
can't we all just get along? Have fun. Root for our team and kume by yah?

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Super Bowl halftime shows - The Who, The Rolling Stones, Paul McCartney, U2, Tom Petty ... yeah, that's what I'm talkin' about. Boy bands, rappers, and dance queens for a smash mouth football game don't seem to mix.
i liked lady gaga and prince man gaga was able to sing on key while being that active and prince holly molly

raggie33

*the raggedier*
well that google vision assistant comercail made me tear up a bit to damn im in a odd mood lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
switched to AGT For the craptime tell me when its safe to switch back