A Paranormal Thread

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
That picture of mine will be on Vault's Christmas contiplation under "chicken whisperer". My wife caught a real bugger with her camera back in 2007.

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
Why not just post the photo here?
I kinda let Vault have the only rights to it. He is welcome to share it with whoever he wants to. I was careful about letting anyone in public see it at first, but I chose to trust him and he hasn't betrayed that trust yet. Yall know my location, but more in public I just want it to be labled as in central Alabama. I don't want it/they to be bothered by folks lest they bother me. So far things have been peaceful since it was taken in 2007 and if things are going good why whack the hornet's nest with a stick.

I was/am confused about it--I want to share it and I don't. I walked out on a branch though hoping it will hold.

xxo

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you show up in photos at least you know you're not a vampire.....or maye that's mirrors?

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
That one I was talking about doesn't have me in it. I think Vault and Lakaya is going to blow it up and try to bring out more clairity, but it's clear as it is and as far as the cryptid community goes that daytime picture might be gold. I think it likes us--especially Melvinia. She was looked bodacious back then.

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife just told me she was undressed when that picture was taken. That was taken out the front screen door. Wasn't supposed to be anyone back there to see her.

Edit: it's possible she was undressed, but she was talking about another pic where she knows she was undressed. It's the one where it is looking in the window. Gotta get if off the pc and onto this phone to view it better and see if it is worthy to be viewed.

Last edited:

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast

I called around the 2:57:20 mark. Good show. I think I got something started on there lol.

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
That show I last posted-- trust me, if you haven't had a good laugh in a while you don't want miss when I called in. I got something started even though I didn't mean to. I had the folks in live chat sending smilies and laughing smilies.

greenpondmike

Flashlight Enthusiast
This thread might be better off called the paranormal thread. A mod would have to change it though. Or paranormal and paranormal podcast thread.