Fenix P1's Ship Yet???

RemingtonBPD

Enlightened
Anyone receive an email, or some type of notice on if these arrived on the 8th as stated? I was told I would receive an email that it was in and being shipped....still nothing...almost border line asking for my money back.

propcut

Newly Enlightened
I can't stand the pressure. I hope it arrives soon. Wife (version 2.0) doesn't know that I've ordered it yet. Easier to ask for forgiveness.

propcut

Newly Enlightened
I saw that post a couple of days ago. It doesn't make the wait any easier. I believe it will be worth it though.

Penguin

Enlightened
Black!
fenixp106.jpg

RemingtonBPD

Enlightened
sonofjesse said:
Still waiting lol....

anybody hear anything new I think the Lt1 shipped or whatever

Also still waiting to hear...and not even an email from them. It has been a while since they were suppose to be in so I would like to know what is up.

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like the knurled bezel on these. They should be much easier to use than the Jet-1 CR123 which has a very smooth head. I have to put a rubber tube on it to use it one handed. If the P1 performs as well, then my Jet may go on the chopping block as well. The Rocket has smoother, rounder lines at the tail area too, for better pocketability.
FYI, though my L1T is too smooth for my taste, and also lacks knurling on the head, I am still keeping it for the time being.

7k7k99

Newly Enlightened
I'm anxious for this one too, guess it'll be here eventually:awman:

just checked Bright Guy's website, he shows an expected available date for the P1 as mid June :awman: :awman: :awman: :awman: :awman:

Last edited:

Latest posts