Mag LEDs in stock @ www.cases4less.com, fair prices

steve_vance

Enlightened
within a buck or two of Wal-Mart. Turns out they are a very large distributor for Mag; also turns out they have not only the 2D lights and the modules (it was my understanding that only these had been released so far) but they actually have the 3D lights in stock.
REPEAT:All for within a buck or two of Wally World's price.

I was told that only the major accounts (i.e., Wal-Mart) were shipped, but I see this kind of thing happen all the time. Cases4less is in El Cajon, CA., a suburb of San Diego. Mag's headquarters is in Ontario, CA., less than a two-hour drive. No doubt there's some kind of special relationship there, evidently they receive some sort of preference in getting product. (The Inova distributor I buy from is best friends with the company owner's son; he gets everything before everyone else, too, and picks up the lights right at Inova's back door).

Not only that, their shipping charges reflect what UPS actually charges (according to the UPS website, where you can calculate time and cost yourself).

FYI they have 44 black 2D and 7 silver

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
You might want to check the Wal*Mart threads in this forum. Steve mentioned that they're to be available in about 2000 of the Wal*Mart stores, which is a little more than half of the Wal*Mart stores in the continental US. They're apparently available at some of the Wal*Mart stores, there are most likely other stores that have either not received them yet or have not made shelf or counter space available for them yet (thus not displayed or available for sale.)

OpticalSerenity said:
Are they currently in stock at walmart?

cabojoe

Newly Enlightened
We have already been discussing 4lessdepot and LED Mags for a few days here. What I did was to go to actionlights and get the price of their Mag LED's, then I walked into 4lessdepot with a copy of actionlight's price (you can do this by email), and they took 5% off of what actionlights is charging. If Walmart advertises their price, you can do the same thing. This also has saved me lots of money on my Surefires. Here is 4lessdepot's price guarantee page. Hope this helps someone save a few bucks.

steve_vance

Enlightened
cabojoe said:
We have already been discussing 4lessdepot and LED Mags for a few days here. What I did was to go to actionlights and get the price of their Mag LED's, then I walked into 4lessdepot with a copy of actionlight's price (you can do this by email), and they took 5% off of what actionlights is charging. If Walmart advertises their price, you can do the same thing. This also has saved me lots of money on my Surefires. Here is 4lessdepot's price guarantee page. Hope this helps someone save a few bucks.

I did that too, but by ordering online :lolsign:

I'm aware of the discussion about cases4less, as you probably noticed I was active in that thread, but since there were some questions raised in that post I thought I'd help out by posting what I found out. I've been trying to serve CPFers here by functioning as kind of a "contact person" for Mag ( see my other posts)

Last edited:

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's awfully nice of them considering that it isn't exactly the terms of their low price guarantee. If MEI Research (Action) actually had them in stock it would be a different issue, but since they don't, there's really no need for them to offer that discount and since Wal*Mart isn't selling them on their web site, they're not bound to compete with that price either (though it would be foolish for them not to in that case, since they're going to charge shipping and Wal*Mart will only add a sales tax where applicable.

cabojoe said:
and they took 5% off of what actionlights is charging. If Walmart advertises their price, you can do the same thing.
Here is 4lessdepot's price guarantee page. Hope this helps someone save a few bucks.

cabojoe

Newly Enlightened
They offer that discount on everything. I got it on the Mag, and saved almost 20% on every Surefire I own. Don't know how you can deny that. Yes, it's awfully nice of them.

Last edited:

Latest posts