Newly Enlightened
1.) Lanyard around the neck/wrist?

2.) Nylon or other holster?

3.) Clip-on to pocket or belt?

4.) Clip-on to backpack or other bag?

5.) Other

powernoodle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix L1P loose in left front pocket with Leatherman Juice S2 and a Sharpie. Arc AAA on keys. Sometimes add (as appropriate) a Gladius or similar bright light in a holster if going out at night.

cheers

Tjin

Newly Enlightened
sheath on belt, easy, comfortable to carry and ready for use

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Well today I have my U2 running a AW 18650 clipped to my front right pocket. My Exolion is on my work van keychain in my left pocket. My MiniMini HID is in my Bail out Bag (EDC Bag) front pocket, along with my house keys that have an AWR Nano on them. On one zipper of my BoB i have an Arc AAA UV, on the other zipper a Inova Keychain light, and in the flahlight pocket I have an Inova T3. And on the inside of my BoB, my beloved Mac's Torch with charger, and a Uniden BCD 396T scanner of course.... :grin2:

This is normal.... for me anyways, I am a Flashaholic. :laughing:

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
E2D+KL1 in left front pocket clipped inside with head sticking out. If its my L5, same way. If its my G2, just in my pocket loose.

Isak Hawk

Enlightened
Arc AAA-P on my car/house keychain (right front pocket). Orb Raw Ns in protective case, carried loose in either front pocket (whichever one has the least stuff in it :p )

simbad

Enlightened
HDS U60 or FF3 clipped in front belt loop and hanging into back right pocket.
SF G2/P61 in leather holster with spare 123s in front right pocket (not very bulky in Carhartt shorts.
Arc AAA-P superbright old style specimen on keychain.

EDC4.jpg

Ging

Newly Enlightened
Orb Raw in left front pocket. It is in its protective case with a lanyard clipped to a belt loop.

Max Brightness

Enlightened
Generally its my HDS U60 or Orb Raw in front right pocket, most times loose and alone, sometimes clipped and inside the pocket. Surefire L1 or L2 in a pocket of my EDC bag. Photon like light on my keychain.

Last edited:

CLHC

Flashaholic
Mostly #3 and #5—

Alternating the following:

3[M]iniMag inside left pocket

Dorcy Super 1 Watt (single CR123) inside left pocket

McLux.III.PD clipped to belt or clipped to right pocket

SureFire L2 Digital LumaMax clipped to right leg pocket

SureFire M2 Centurion clipped to right leg pocket

SureFire E2e Executive clipped to right pocket

SureFire E1e Executive inside left pocket

The only "holstered" light(s) I've used on my belt was for the SureFire 6P and the upgraded Mini Maglite with stock body. That's all.

Enjoy!

Sgaterboy

Newly Enlightened
A2 in front right pocket, loose.

Keys (scooter, motorcycle, house, mailbox, bike lock. . .) have been relegated to the front left pocket so the A2 doesnt scratch them up too bad ;-)

Photon freedom is kept on a chain with a car and house key around my neck.

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Vital Stream Scorpion-FB1 clipped bezel down in my front left pocket and a Streamlight KeyMate on my keys.
When I was using my much smaller Jet1, it was on lanyard looped around my belt loop and dropped into my pocket. Right now, I'm carrying my fiance's Fenix P1 and carrying it like I did my Jet1 since they're the same size. I'm going to a wedding today, so my Scorpion-FB1 was a bit big in dress slacks. I still have room for my Spyderco in my back pocket tho.