Friend lost his RAW....

Cliffnopus

Enlightened
One of my engineers, who is into flashlights, really liked my older RAW Ns, the first one I got before the much vaunted reflector change. When Rob changed the reflector I got a new one and sold my old one to him, he loved it. Used it for around the house, walking his dog, etc.

Well, he just came into my office this morning with a sad look on his face and stated that he lost the RAW Ns. Apparently his new wife, who knows of his flashlight addiction, came into the kitchen when he was using the RAW in candle mode (low). She went nuts and grabbed it saying how tiny and cute it was and how it put out so much light, well he compounded the isssue by showing her what high mode looked like and she freaked.....

Bottom line, she now owns his RAW Ns and is quite happy with it. :ohgeez: :grin2:

Cliff

revv11

Newly Enlightened
I only let my wife use my SF U2. It's big, ugly and won't fit well in her purse. I feel safe from confiscation.

diggdug13

Flashlight Enthusiast
lol, ugh.. lost the Raw to the wife... that sucks! all you gotta do now is point him to the NEW Raw order page and let him get a better one to lose to his wife..lol

I guess I"m lucky my wife still doesn't understand why I like lights so much but she lets me keep them as long as I keep buying her more elephants to compensate for me buying a flashlight (again)

doug

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
ROFL!!!

I left my L1 WH +F04 with my wife this week. She's at the beach house with the kids while I toil away at work all week. She's using it to walk the dog and takes it with her when she goes out at night with the kidlins.

She gives me grief about my flashlights, but now she's hooked on the "cute little light." Sigh. I just put the L1 RD head onto a Vital Gear FB1 body I picked up here on CPF... I'll need to hide it from her or it'll be next!

OldGreyGuy

Enlightened
My wife kept saying how handy my little Fenix L2P with the CR123 body was. When I bought my McLux PD she was only too happy to take it off my hands, it now lives in her handbag. :)

albino

Newly Enlightened
i got a L4, :sssh: , my girlfriend saw it :awman: , now, i can't get it back :candle:

well,
i orderd a U2 and a M6CB now :lolsign:

if she tries to touch them :dedhorse: :dedhorse: :dedhorse:

any questions? :lolsign: