inova T4 - T5 tactical/police?

russeus

Newly Enlightened
both measure 8" in length, i think that are very long to take in the belt, and i dont see any holsters for them. do you think?

EDIT: do you know if the charger can be used in 220v?

Last edited:

leprechaun414

Enlightened
If your looking for a holster for A T4 I use a Streamlight Stinger XT holster. I had a Stinger XT and when I received my Inova T4 it fit perfectly. The Holster from Streamlight is specific for the XT.

pfmedic

Newly Enlightened
I use the T5 everyday at work as an EMT. I use the Maxpedition universal baton holster they sell to sheath that bad mo-fo! If I remember I will post a picture of this.

madecov

Flashlight Enthusiast
T4 fits in a safriland baton holder. It works ok on duty, I just found that I wanted more spill.

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello russeus:)

Welcome at CPF:grin2:

Since it will be selled in Europe, the charger can be used at 220-250V.

Best regards

____
Tom

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello russeus:)

It depends on the tasks for. IMO as EDC it would be too long for me.
If you are a policeman and you carry a jacket with a frontpocket, where the light fits, it should be ok.
Or you can build by yourself or can buy a holster for it and you carry it at your belt.
Perhaps you can carry it in a beltring like the Mags.
There are many different possibilitys, choice one which you like.

Best regards

_____
Tom

jeffroalpha700

Newly Enlightened
I own both the T4 and the Streamlight stinger. I have the Bianchi (http://www.bianchi-intl.com/product/Prod.php?TxtModelID=37S) holder in plain black. It is easy to draw. I tried the T4 on duty for about a week, and while it is a good light, I didn't like the lack of spillbeam. I am now back to carrying my Stinger. Both have about the same dimentions and either would make a good duty light. I personally think that it is very difficult to comprimise on the spillbeam. Sort of an officer safety issue.

Hope this helps.