My flashlight went on strike!

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Or it demanded a strike bezel...:grin2:

I was making more of the standard titanium bezel rings, and when I got to the end of the long piece, I realized I could not longer part-off for another ring...The remaining piece was longer than I needed, but not long enough to part into two. This is what became of that final long piece.

Big teeth!!!...back to work !!!

I hope you like it,

TB

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Effective strike bezel and easy to clean!!! I wouldn't mind having one of those on my dive light!! :thumbsup:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one more piece to make, before this one is completed. It needs a tactical style switch housing.

The tube is very grippy...me likes...:grin2:

TB

Kiessling

Flashaholic
Yes, sucks big time ... especially in the wallet :green:

What's the reflector in that head?
Looks GREAT btw!

bernie

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
McGizmo said:
Effective strike bezel and easy to clean!!! I wouldn't mind having one of those on my dive light!! :thumbsup:
Send me two, new McR27's, and I'll send you a copy of this bezel ring.

TB

McGizmo

Flashaholic
TB,
You are on. I only have a handfull of the McR27's left and I think I left them in Berkeley. If you will e-mail me your mailing address, I will have my wife send two out your way.
Thanks!
- Don

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
McGizmo said:
TB,
You are on. I only have a handfull of the McR27's left and I think I left them in Berkeley. If you will e-mail me your mailing address, I will have my wife send two out your way.
Thanks!
- Don
e-mail on the way.

TB

JanCPF

Enlightened
McGizmo said:
Don, What the heck are you going to use that for on a dive light :thinking: Fighting off a stupid dive buddy? :laughing:

Last edited:

Anglepoise

Flashlight Enthusiast
Don,
I need a couple of McR27 reflectors. Can these be ordered from the shoppe or you?
I was told that the shoppe has none. Not in a hurry......

david

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
McGizmo said:
TB,
Thanks!
- Don
She's a waitin.....

Here's a little side by side comparo...for ya.

Don't pop the dinghy, with that bezel ring...or you'll be fightin sharks with your flashlight...:laughing:

TB

Last edited: