naaah - got my E1L yesterday...

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Call SF, tell them you just got it and that the clickie isn't working. More than likely, they will just send you another tailcap. That's what they did with my M1 when the same thing happened to me.

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Aaargh. That is the suxors'. But yeah call Surefire and they should take care of you. You can take it apart if you want. I had one do that, the spring inside the mechanism binds up sometimes.

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
That sucks. I know I'd be pretty annoyed and frustrated, even tho I know SF will replace it (but they often take a looooooong time...it's been a month and I'm still waiting for my replacement P90 LA as the first one blew in 15 minutes).

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ok, SF-HOW ABOUT BUILDING A CLICKIE THAT WORKS?
My TW4 is actually brighter when I press it down than it is when it clicks on

bebe

Newly Enlightened
KDOG3 said:
Aaargh. That is the suxors'. But yeah call Surefire and they should take care of you. You can take it apart if you want. I had one do that, the spring inside the mechanism binds up sometimes.

I guess its a piece of cake - but I feel its better to have the new one before I F#&% up the original one :) (read: opens it)

I sendt SF an email...

B

bebe

Newly Enlightened
no hassle, no pain

I got this answer when I emailed them:
"I am glad to help. Please forward me your mailing address and I will have a new tailcap sent."

I love it

Last edited:

Safety1st

Enlightened
yeah, the SF replacement option is by far the best..

Their customer service, whilst not the quickest in the world, I would say is one of the best in the world..

Geode

Enlightened
I had a defective L5 tailcap and SF was quick to replace it. Phone call is the best form of contact.