Mini Maglite 3W 3AA on sale at Home Depot.

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's 19.99. Chimart has the same thing at $25.

HD also has MAGLED conversion for $15.97. (18.88 at Chimart)

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Much as you may think you're being smart, you should probably be aware that some people may not understand your terminology.

Chimart? Is that pronounced as 'shy-mart'? Like Chitown (pronounced 'shy-town) as an abbreviation for Chicago?

Additionally, if it hasn't occurred yet, Home Depot has increased the price of the Mag LED modules to something like $18.86 or somewhere in that neighborhood.

etc said:
It's 19.99. Chimart has the same thing at $25.

HD also has MAGLED conversion for $15.97. (18.88 at Chimart)

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just goes to show that believing stuff you read on web sites can be deleterious to your intelligence. :D

Also, since that link that you posted is misinformation that you intentionally posted to provide misleading information to others, it would be appreciated if you would not use it for that purpose.

Last edited:

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast
Additionally, if it hasn't occurred yet, Home Depot has increased the price of the Mag LED modules

They charged me the latter price. I had to show them the sticker and they agreed to give me the lower advertized price. YMMV.

Brighteyez

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nope, it's been changed in their computers nationwide. You got lucky because someone was lazy about removing the shelf tag.

etc said:
They charged me the latter price. I had to show them the sticker and they agreed to give me the lower advertized price. YMMV.

etc

Flashlight Enthusiast
PostScriptum:

Home Depot also had a 4D MagLED for sale at $29.99

I don't know how this compares to Chimart, and is probably a good deal, but I didn't get it. BTW, these were the only LEDs they had.

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
walmart also has this light...seems to sell out real quick

Black Majik

Newly Enlightened
HD still has em' at the old price of 19.97, should I go get it? :grin2:

I just bought a 2xAA MagLED in the same color as my 4D MagLED. Too bad the home depot one is in different color :laughing:

tvman

Newly Enlightened
My local HD just got the 3w 3aa ($19.97). They have been in a box on the floor for about a week. They are selling the 3w magled upgrade for about $18.87.

James S

Flashlight Enthusiast
In this town HD has better prices on all the MagLED gear than the local wallmart. They are selling the 4D's for $36 and HD for $29 I think. And I"m sad to hear the change of the drop in modules, that was an excellent price. I picked one up from there.

I think I need to get one of those AA Mag LED's so I'll be dropping by there today too I think...

$19.97 here in Durham, NC at the North Point store. Just bought one an hour ago. There was no price on the shelf so I just took it to the customer service desk and asked. Bingo! Seemed like a bagain to me.

cobra-ak

Newly Enlightened
Coulda got my self a couple more lights from Home Despot I paid $24US each for them at Wallyworld.:awman: