• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McLux III PD w/Ti Bezel and Upgraded kit

LiteSabre

Newly Enlightened
Need money for school! Did not want to sell, but need the cash. McLux III PD with Titanium bezel ring and upgraded pocket clip. The light has never been EDC, but there is a very minute ding on the tail end. I don;t know how to post pictures, but if you are interested, I can send pics over e-mail.

Asking $215 including Global Priority Mail anywhere.

Paypal is preferred.

Also have a Surefire M6 Guardian for sale as well. Excellent condition and used only to show off to friends. Only have LOLA. Asking $315 including Global Priority Mail. Again, pictures can be sent through e-mail as well.

Thanks,

Last edited:

LiteSabre

Newly Enlightened
Sorry, didn't mention the color. HA Natural slate and I don't know the bin of the Luxeon, but it is very white and bright.Again, never carried, just a shelf queen.

Thanks,

vacuum3d

Enlightened
I want it, but I want to see a picture of it first. Sending PM for email address to send picture to.

Scottiver

Enlightened
The two color choices for HA are natural OR slate. It can't be both. So does it look grayish green or does it look black?

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
LiteSabre, you can use www.imageshack.us

Just upload the pic, then COPY/PASTE the entire line from:
Hotlink for forums (1) to your post.

Hope it helps!

Kid9P/Ray

Last edited:

vacuum3d

Enlightened
Thanks Kid9P, but since I'm not the seller, I'll let LiteSabre do the posting. I happen to have seen pictures of it, so I know it's HA natural. I would have jumped on this lite if it wasn't for the 'ding'.

LiteSabre

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the advice KID9P.:rock:

Pics of the PD...

http://imageshack.us/

The Profile pic is where you see the ding on the bottom edge of the light. It's really not very visible in normal light, just that the reflection makes it out to be bigger than it really is.

As you can see in the end shot of the bottom, the ding is really not visible.