Anyone live in NJ

bobhere

Newly Enlightened
i have a ton of duracell d cell batts i would give away but i think shipping would cost to much anyway if you live in NJ let me know these are brand new unused batteries i always wind up with about 20 extra per month i dont use its a long story why i wind up with this many but my company forces me to recieve a new battery every few days but i dont always change mine out so in any case if i tell them i dont need it then im breaking rules or i wind up with d cells out the ying so if ya live in NJ stop by and take em

KDOG3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bridgeton NJ right here. Don't need D sells though. Just a "shout out" from a fellow prisoner of the Peoples RepubliK...

Sharpdogs

Enlightened
I am. Been here my whole life. I wonder if there are any shelters or charity organizations that might take them. If I think of any I will let you now. Keep us posted for when you have extra CR123's :grin2: . By the way this is a nice gesture. Thank you.

KartRacer31

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Bob, Heck yeah, I'll take them, they will work well in my lanterns and radio for camping! Thanks man, when and where do you want to hook up -Tim

Last edited:

Mags

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lived in Leonia, Bergen County for 5 years, and then moved to NY... Miss it more and more every single day.