Look Who Has Been On TV :)

Doug

Enlightened
oct1-5.jpg

K Horn

Newly Enlightened
Its no wonder his updates have been soooooo slowwwwww. It has to be tough typing with that damn glove on.

Doug

Enlightened
DavidW: I think it would be hard to test LEDs there, eh? A little too much "light pollution"
smile.gif

K Horn: I guess I am not the only one anxiously waiting for updates to 'The Zone', eh?

Doug

<FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Doug on 01-16-2001 at 10:25 PM</font>

K Horn

Newly Enlightened
DOUG: Yeah I hit his site at least three times a day......Maybe I should stop shopping for the ultimate LED and just shop for a LIFE?????

Between Craig's and Brock's and this site I feel like I owe them something. But then I think of all the cool LED lights they already have....What more could they want?

Doug

Enlightened
Oh man! Maybe you should start your own review web site, eh
smile.gif
?

Doug

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by K Horn:
DOUG: Yeah I hit his site at least three times a day......Maybe I should stop shopping for the ultimate LED and just shop for a LIFE?????

Between Craig's and Brock's and this site I feel like I owe them something. But then I think of all the cool LED lights they already have....What more could they want?
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

D

**DONOTDELETE**

that glove does explain things
shocked.gif
but it's a well deserved break, don't you think
smile.gif

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DavidW:
I don't see any LED's
grin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh oh, I'm busted!!!
grin.gif

BTW there were plenty of LEDs there. The whole back of my chair was lined with LEDs in the Mariners team colors.
smile.gif

htt://ledmuseum.home.att.net

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Doug:
K Horn: I guess I am not the only one anxiously waiting for updates to 'The Zone', eh?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have another "life" besides the LED flashlights... one of my other websites, starving for attention, has been the focus of attention for the last couple of days.

Insulators: The Hidden Obsession

But I suppose I'd better get back to my LED website. I still have several lights "in review" that I should start posting new results on.
Sorry to keep you guys waiting...
blush.gif

http://ledmuseum.home.att.net