wich one

idukhunt

Newly Enlightened
Hello out there,I am new to this flashlight thing & was wanting to know wich light would be better the wolf eyes m90x or surefire mt3 &why.thanks for any info.

onlinewarlord

Newly Enlightened
Welcome to CPF.

I have never owned either of the lights you mentioned but I have bought and sold quite a few Surefires so I will bet that you can not go wrong with the M3 for a couple reasons.

1 Resale. The M3 is a very popular model and will hold its value very very well.
2 Warranty. In the unlikely event that you will need an M3 repaired you can sleep easy knowing that they will fix whatever the problem is.

That said.. Wolf Eyes are definitely a bargain and I have read many good things about their lights.

I'm sure someone will give you a more informed comparison of the two lights but you can also check out flashlightreviews.com if you haven't already.

Pokerstud

Enlightened
Welcome to CPF.

I have'nt owned the M3T, but I have owned the Wolf Eyes M90X Rattlesnake. In my opinion, it's the best 300 lumen torch under $75 , ( heck, under $200 ) out there. It's a P91 on steroids, it's got a little more throw and side spill, with a wide wall of light. Replacement bulbs are only $13. It also features a full tactical tailcap.