Very Addictive Puzzle

drizzle

Enlightened
This is the best one I've seen in quite a while. Enjoy!

Funny Farm

Added: By the way the object is to try to guess the words in the linked boxes. The number of letters in the words are shown by the dots. Each "window" revolves around a subject.

Last edited:

leduk

Enlightened
Now not being religious (at all) I'd like to put a health warning on the game. "associations".

The author has made certain associations that I for one do not feel comfortable with as the implications are not really all that nice.

Anyway here's the list of words I have. From the pages "on the farm" and "religions".

rodeo horse cowboy ox barn crops tractor plow farmer sheep goat silo hen egg rooster cow bull "holy cow" pig judaism islam jesus christianity

I've stopped playing this now as I think there are better word associations that can be made.

I've got a bad taste:mad: in my mouth.

Cheers

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
Well really the last thing I need is something to spend time on, but I did spend a few minutes and was able to get a few boxes opened. It's a nice game to spend 10 or 15minutes on before bed to unwind a little.

Maybe we could work on one together? Like the puzzle says, it's impossible to do by yourself...

my game is here if anyone would like to help bulid on it :)

KC2IXE

Flashaholic*
Rothrandir said:
Well really the last thing I need is something to spend time on, but I did spend a few minutes and was able to get a few boxes opened. It's a nice game to spend 10 or 15minutes on before bed to unwind a little.

Maybe we could work on one together? Like the puzzle says, it's impossible to do by yourself...

my game is here if anyone would like to help bulid on it :)

Added a bunch