Look what I found

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just got back from walmart,I found a dorcy aaa led keylight with the old reflector! I didnt know it had a momentary push and , turn for constant on,Cool!!
Not bad for $5.
I also picked up some of the new Hybrid Rayovac 2100mah batteries.They are supposed to hold thier charge 4x longer(kinda like eneloop)They come already charged too.I report on that after some use!They were $8.97 /4pack.

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
Paul6ppca said:
I also picked up some of the new Hybrid Rayovac 2100mah batteries.They are supposed to hold thier charge 4x longer(kinda like eneloop)They come already charged too.I report on that after some use!They were $8.97 /4pack.
Thanks for the info. I'll keep my eyes peeled for them. Eneloops are $30/4 pack in Canada.

BlackDecker

Enlightened
You got lucky... most of the Wal-Warts here only have the new crappy spot beam Dorcy 1AAA's. Glad I bought several of the old reflectored lens units.

Paul6ppca

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had never seen an old reflector in this walmart before,probably laying around in the stock room and finally put on the shelf or transferred to this store.
The lesson ,keep your eyes peeled,ya never know.
I tried out the batteries last night,1.3 v out of the package seemed to run my Rop fine.