Where to get H or J bin Lux III

frenzee

Enlightened
I need about 10 each of amber and red Lambertian Lux III's and I'm looking for the highest efficiency and brightness possible. J bin would be really nice, but H would also be good. Unless you order an entire reel (250) you can't choose which bin you get, so my question is is there a way to order smaller quantities of the exact bins you want?

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
frenzee said:
I need about 10 each of amber and red Lambertian Lux III's and I'm looking for the highest efficiency and brightness possible. J bin would be really nice, but H would also be good. Unless you order an entire reel (250) you can't choose which bin you get, so my question is is there a way to order smaller quantities of the exact bins you want?

Well I certainly have some nice emitters in RED--F4HR. That H Vf certainly meets your request!

Unfortunately, I'm a little low on Amber at the moment, but I do have a couple of F6FA stars.

frenzee

Enlightened
PhotonFanatic, Vf is not that critical in my applicaiton, but the luminous flux rating is. Do you think you might be getting some H or J bins? (I already have some F bins)

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
frenzee said:
PhotonFanatic, Vf is not that critical in my applicaiton, but the luminous flux rating is. Do you think you might be getting some H or J bins? (I already have some F bins)

Ah, my bad, I though you were talking Vf bin!

Well, you've hit the nail on the head--Future would require a large order before one might get a higher flux bin guaranteed.

There just isn't that high a demand to warrant ordering 250 red Lux IIIs, sorry.

Your best bet is to just order online and hope you get lucky.