**DONOTDELETE**

Lol, I saw this pic on PK's site and I couldn't help myself
smile.gif

Before:
IMGP0490.JPG

And after:
grin.gif

pk.jpg

*This is by no means an attack on PK or anything, I'm just having a little fun and I figure maybe you guys would appreciate a little humor from the everyday LED discussion.

BTW- my lightwave 3000 came in today! Haven't gotten around to getting batteries, but it looks great!

Have a nice day,
-Greg

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is it possible that PK is becoming more like CPF members? He IS posting here more often.
grin.gif
Congratulations, guys. Our corrupting influence has reached all the way to the top.

ps. Those must be habenero peppers.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by greg:
Lol, I saw this pic on PK's site and I couldn't help myself
smile.gif

Before:
And after:
grin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's funny.
smile.gif

Those eyes. Oh god those eyes!
shocked.gif
blush.gif
shocked.gif

There's something similar happening at a video game forum I'm on. One of the "members" started something, so all these bizarre pictures started showing up.
This was my contribution:

lcollin1.jpg

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Lol, send it to whats-his-name at the LED museum
smile.gif

He's always ranting about throwing things in the toilet. Maybe you can make a java application where you can throw different flashlights into the toilet...
smile.gif

I think I'd like to do a little picture of me in the toilet... hrm!

And I finally (finally!) got the lightwave working! *excellent* flashlight! A wonderfully even, diffused light with a good useful corona and nice surrounding light. Excellent brightness and useability.

It puts my old 3-led amber light to SHAME! I'm spoiled! ack!
grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

wait a sec! you *are* the led museum guy! *does a ned flanders shriek* Is it craig?
And feel free to send any other bizarre pics
smile.gif

I did this great one of my dog once... She had these horns and these rad devil eyes... it was so kewl! Maybe I can dig it up...

Glow Bug

Enlightened
Originally posted by greg:
[QB]Lol, I saw this pic on PK's site and I couldn't help myself
smile.gif

greg, Man, YOU ARE SICK!!! How could you to this to the Flashlight god himself???
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I Like it!!!....More please.
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

It really has nothing to do with PK... it was just a funny pic in general which DEMANDED IMMEDIATE ATTENTION!
grin.gif