My 27LT is striking mad!

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
I bought this light just for the bezel ring build...

It was a very fun project...not the easiest, very little run-off area for the threading tool.

This is one cool light, and it's built the way a light should be made...all business...no bullshsss...great grip, excellent balance, and the size is just right.

There is some tissue dust on the ring...even though it looks like rough edges, it's just tissue.

I hope you like it...And I'm always opened to trades Mr. Don Cree...:grin2:

Thanks for looking,

TB

Last edited:

DFiorentino

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yawn...just another bada$$ TB creation.:lolsign:

I really like these aggressive bezels you've been doing!:goodjob:

-DF

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
:goodjob: Awww, ,man, that's soooooooo nice!!! :drool:

EM

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now that's a freakin bezel ring! Man....you put that on a light, it'll be illegal to carry!! :laughing:

Great job, as always, Scott! You have skills, my friend!

:thumbsup: WP

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is the way the LT was meant to be...All business, no BS...

The thicker section bezel ring is actually a plus, it allows for endless design possibilities.

Thanks for the compliments,

TB

tdurand

Enlightened
I've decided that the bezel ring you made should be my first acquired TB creation. Now sell it to me.:grin2:

T

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm very impressed with this light...It's doing an incredible job sucking some weak primary cells all the way down to zip...I don't have any other lights that will empty cells like this one does...very cool!

TB

Last edited:

Cliffnopus

Enlightened
Wow, that IS striking. (pun intended) Makes me want to buy a 27LT just to put a bezel like that on it.

:goodjob: Cliff

McGizmo

Flashaholic
That looks serious Scott! That would fit on my Ti 27LT. :) I need to take a pic of an Aleph3 ruberized green that now hosts a XR-E and one of your Ti bezels. Cool light!

I really need to hide in the shop and put together some Ti stuff that showed up! :green:

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
Cliffnopus said:
Wow, that IS striking. (pun intended) Makes me want to buy a 27LT just to put a bezel like that on it.

:goodjob: Cliff
It is a very nice light...I absolutely love the way it drains primary cells to the very last drop of energy.

TB

Anglepoise

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think the head with it's taper and tear drop flutes is without question one of the nicest designs out there. Mind you.........your bezel looks pretty good too.

yaesumofo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very nice and sharp looking. I agree the extra thickness of the 27 LT really allows for more material in a bezel. That extra material allows us to create parts which really protect the body. The 27Lt's body is so heavy duty to begin with that all of this is plane and simple overkill. But don't you love it. With My bezels I made a decision to concentrate the design on protection of the light. This design looks like it could be used to protect the owner of the light. I suppose if I were to go that route I would take it even further and sharpen up those points even more. Insuring major dammage if used in that manner. As does most of TB's Ti stuff this bezel has style. Nice work.
Yaesumofo