Vector 1 million candle power

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I acquired a Vector recargeable spotlight. It's impressive the bright of the light. With an Halogen bulb rated to 75 W and a beam without dark spot in the center, the only disadvantage is that only reated to 25 minuted but for only $19.00 dollars I thing that is a good purchase

DavidW

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got the Mega Sport Spot and I really like it.

I'm guessing your spotlight uses the 12V H3 automotive bulb. If that's right you can also get 35W, 55W and 100W halogen bulbs to suit your needs. They run about $4-$6. If it's a 6V spotlight then your choices are less and you probably have to spend $8-$12 and up for bulbs.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

if you're looking for a SPOT light, I believe my LSI 1 1/2 million cp outshines my Vector Megaspot. At a distance the LSI puts more light albeit in a smaller area, and makes it easier to see what ever you're trying to see ' out there '...and lasts (edit) about 15 minutes burning it's 100watt bulb..(I may have mistakenly posted elsewhere that this LSI uses a 55watt bulb, it doesn't..sorry!)..but the Vector has a 12 volt outlet, and a nice 7-8 watt area light that will last a long time on a charge...and it does put out more total light than the LSI...

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DavidW:
I got the Mega Sport Spot and I really like it.

I'm guessing your spotlight uses the 12V H3 automotive bulb. If that's right you can also get 35W, 55W and 100W halogen bulbs to suit your needs. They run about $4-$6. If it's a 6V spotlight then your choices are less and you probably have to spend $8-$12 and up for bulbs.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

IF you used a 35 watt bulb would the batteries blow it?

Wingerr

Flashlight Enthusiast
My Vector rechargeable 1 million CP light uses a 6V bulb, if it's the same one we're talking about. Got mine from Radio Shack for $15, and it has a 6V sealed lead acid battery, which was heavier in comparison to a friend's NiCd powered one-
The nice thing about his was that it has a dim secondary bulb for task lighting, so you can use it for general lighting when the spotlighting isn't necessary, and when you want more than the 20 minute run time.

Wingerr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oops, lost track of this for a while-
Yes, it was on sale back then, but prices of all these lights seem to have dropped since then, and I've gotten 12V versions from Costco for almost the same price, and with the task light to boot.
Getting one with the task light feature makes it more useful overall-