How many of the first 14 are still active?

Size15's

Flashaholic
Ted the Led is the 14th, but how many of those before him still post or lurk?

I'm #24. Perhaps we can open this up to the first 50 or 100 members?

Thinking... I was told it would get me in to trouble.

Al
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif

Brock

Flashaholic
Hummm, what number am I. I don't remember, but I know it's under 10 and I will see it whan I hit the "reply" button.

Darell

Flashaholic
Oh sure. Mr. #24 wants to open it up to the first 100 memebers. Well! Mr. #887 says we should open it up to the first 900 members.

I'm still here (waving hand really high over his head).

Graham

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darell:
Oh sure. Mr. #24 wants to open it up to the first 100 memebers. Well! Mr. #887 says we should open it up to the first 900 members.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never mind Darell. Lets just keep it simple, with the first 880 members. That's a nice number.
tongue.gif

Graham

vcal

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by darell:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nonsense...the only thing that makes any sense is to keep it down to 121-now there's a nice round number...
tongue.gif

Lonewolf

Enlightened
I say we keep it #827 and below that should eliminate some of the rowdier members.

Darell

Flashaholic
Wow... I just had to go and look. 1570 members here now. Amazing. I don't even have that many posts!
grin.gif

It would be interesting to see how many members had more than, say, five posts over the last month to detmine how many are still active here. Membership hasn't doubled since I joined.... but it won't be long.

Graham - this is the first time I noticed how close together we joined. No wonder we're like brothers.
smile.gif

Bushman

Flashlight Enthusiast
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lonewolf:
I say we keep it #827 and below that should eliminate some of the rowdier members.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey im not THAT rowdy!