• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Aleph2 w BB500, McClicky, Ti Bezel

lotsalumens

Enlightened
For sale is an Aleph2 1x123 light with a BadBoy 500 engine, new titanium bezel, and brand new McTC tailcap with McClicky single stage switch. No idea what bin the LED is, but when I first got this light I compared it to my McLuxIII PD (since sold) and it was just about as bright. Like many Alephs, this one sometimes has a tendency to lose contact between the light engine and body when the LE is screwed too far in. Hopefully whomever buys it is familiar enough with Alephs to make the necessary adjustments to fix this. Otherwise it is in great shape and is a wonderful little light.

I paid $185 for this light originally without the bezel, but with an Mce2s with tritium (which is now on my L4). I am not sure what it is worth but I am going to start by asking $165 and see what happens. Price includes priority mail shipping in the conus. PayPal only please, and the first "I'll take it" posted here has priority over PMs or email. Thanks for looking!

aleph2.jpg

Charles

Last edited:

9volt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Aleph2 w BB500, McClicky, Ti Bezel

Nice, 3 minutes. Probably took longer to write the ad than make the sale ;)

lotsalumens

Enlightened

That really was fast!

Sold to allxring pending payment.

Charles

allxring

Newly Enlightened

I'm stoked! Finally I'm on at the right time!

Paypal sent, Sir.

lotsalumens

Enlightened

PayPal received, thank you. This light is now sold!

Charles