things to purchase other than lights!

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just realized that there are several DVD collections out there that I want to purchase:

x-files
Star Trek - TNG
The Sopranos

Each series is like 100 bucks or so.

I might have to budget my light budget!

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
Old boomboxes. The GOOD kind, when companies like JVC and Panasonic still made things they cared about. Like this lovely set I'm going to try to win:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2136815461

The one on top was one I had "way back when". It's a very sturdy and well-made JVC box with good quality speakers and electronics. With a birthday coming up in a week, what a great present to buy myself - assuming I don't get sniped out of the silly things or if the price doesn't go above what my usual birthday check is.
grin.gif

I'll donate the other one to the Boombox Museum if I don't like it.

(Edit)... And I lost. Fair & square, but I lost. The other guy just had deeper pockets, that's all.
icon15.gif

Saaby

Flashaholic
Hey! I have a Panasonic "boombox" and I think the quality is supurb...remember the discussion of the little green ticket? Lemme see if I can dig up a picture here...

sclosed.jpg

shalf.jpg

sopen.jpg

Zephyr

Enlightened
Anybody a big fan of generation 1 Transformers in here? Well, even though I have already lived a quarter of my life, yet I still love those good ole' Transformer toys and cartoons! I know that they are re-releasing a commemorative series of Optimus Prime, Rodimus Major (aka Hot Rod), and Ultra Magnus exclusively for Toy's R Us. I already have one of them, now I have to get Optimus Prime! Sorry if I'm not making any sense at all, but any Transformers fan out there will know what I'm talking about.

ZEPH

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I've heard of them, and have seen the cartoon. But it runs *after* my favorite - Digimon!
grin.gif

Fox has decided to cancel Digimon without running season 4, despite it being their most popular kid's show. They replaced all of the current cartoons with some garbage called "The Fox Box".

Anyway, back to the subject... I have a small collection of Digimon stuff. A couple of digivices, several smaller stuffed digimon, and a couple of larger stuffed digimon. One of the digivices contains a complete database about all season 1 and 2 digimon, the other just plays some games. I want to buy a large stuffed Guilmon, but I have yet to find one anywhere.

BuddTX

Flashlight Enthusiast
I found something else I want to get the complete CD collection!

A guy called Bob Rivers, and his website is called TWISTEDTUNES
http://www.twistedtunes.com/
Like Wierd Al Yankovic, parodys of somgs, very funny, high quality stuff!

You have to listen to his "IGNORANT MAN" (parody of Billy Joel's Innocent Man", and check out his Chipmunks Christmas video parody.

He has like 20 CD's!

Spork

Enlightened
I'm working on getting all the Lexx dvd's as they are released.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I would like to get my hands on a reasonably good digital camera. Either the Minolta diMage 7i or the new Nikon 5700. Both have full manual settings and 5 megpixels.
ZD7IA.JPG

ZC57A.JPG

Anyone got one of these?