Help: $20 Gadget Ideas for Christmas?

AFAustin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pls. help. I was given the assignment of a ~$20 gift for all the "boys" in our family who'll be here for Christmas. This is a small gift that everyone gets to open early, on Christmas Eve.

Last year, my wife and daughter were in charge and got "silly pajamas" for everyone, boys and girls. :shakehead Rather than go through that again, I volunteered to be in charge of getting something different for the boys. I've already got everybody covered for flashlights, so I need to do something different, in the ~$20 range. I'd like to get some kind of small, cool gadget.

Any ideas, or links to web vendors with nice gadgets, would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

BVH

Flashaholic
I just received some Road ID's and Supernova's that i ordered from this site:

RoadID (dot) com

The supernova's are bright little suckers (they're LED)! They're very small and will make good night-walking flashers. The RoadID bracelets are a great idea. Now I don't have to take my wallet when I walk.

AFAustin

Flashlight Enthusiast
tiktok 22 said:
How about a Leatherman P4, S4 or Micra? They make great stocking stuffers.

I agree. I have a Micra and an S4 and love them both.

Any suggestions on who has the for best price on these? Amazon has the P4 in blue for $25.70 and the P4 in red for $29.70 (?!) .

carrot

Flashaholic
For $16 and some change at Target (it's on sale, you save a buck or two), you can get the excellent Leatherman Micra. I've carried and used one for 6 years, and it's still in great shape.