Where can I buy an SF E1L Body?

carbontree

Newly Enlightened
I've got a used one sitting next to me right now if you want to strike up a deal! There are a few nicks on the bezel but aside from that it stays in it's holster ever since I started using the U2.

Ignoramus

Newly Enlightened
carbontree said:
I've got a used one sitting next to me right now if you want to strike up a deal! There are a few nicks on the bezel but aside from that it stays in it's holster ever since I started using the U2.

I'm just looking for the body. Are you interested in selling that?

The-David

Flashaholic, Formerly KE7AYF
I am also looking for one. Lighthound no longer sells them and avised VIA email that probley wont change any time soon.

Last edited:

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
You may want to scour the B/S/T forums and the Sandwich Shoppe for various Aleph bodies too. Last time I checked the SS had 1.5 bodies (for 17500 cells) in black HA for around $20! I had a 1.5 black HA body for my A19 and loved it, as the runtime was at least doubled over the 123 primary and the cell was rechargeable. (FYI- aleph bodies are SF E-series compatible).

Hope this helps!

Blindasabat

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw those, but the SS says very little about their products. I'm glad you said what it fit, but now what tailcaps fit it? Is there an Aleph lego guide?
Chronos said:
You may want to scour the B/S/T forums and the Sandwich Shoppe for various Aleph bodies too. Last time I checked the SS had 1.5 bodies (for 17500 cells) in black HA for around $20! I had a 1.5 black HA body for my A19 and loved it, as the runtime was at least doubled over the 123 primary and the cell was rechargeable. (FYI- aleph bodies are SF E-series compatible).
Hope this helps!

Good catch KE7AYF! I just got a VG FB1 body, but for that price I'd have gotten that just so I had some tailcap flexibility.

Chronos

Flashlight Enthusiast
Blindasabat said:
I saw those, but the SS says very little about their products. I'm glad you said what it fit, but now what tailcaps fit it? Is there an Aleph lego guide?

Good catch KE7AYF! I just got a VG FB1 body, but for that price I'd have gotten that just so I had some tailcap flexibility.

I used to swap my E1L and 1x123 Aleph bodies between my E1L bezel/tailcap and Aleph A19 bezel/tailcap. They are interchangeable. Take a look at the McGizmo area of CPF as I'm sure there is a FAQ that discusses the Aleph catalog of SF interchangeable parts.