Fenix---a Throw monster

moontroll

Newly Enlightened
I think its time for Fenix to make a C or D cell THROWER.I have had fun with the Fenix lights,but now its waining its time for some major throw,even if it means a larger light.

moontroll

Newly Enlightened
I guess that means we have to make our own throwers:rock:.Some things we just have to do for ourselves:goodjob: :wow: :p("quote of myself" you must stay in the curve to stay on top,that means stay inovative and move ahead or fall behind.We all want throwers$

Last edited:

Illum

Flashaholic
I guess you could make an adapter to screw [perhaps muliple] fenix heads to a C or D celled mag tube....but throw is unnecessary for most applications:ohgeez:

Concept

Flashlight Enthusiast
They do seem to have a happy little family ATM. I guess they are happy with the way things are going and dont plan to change much except for the upgrading of models.

Long John

Flashlight Enthusiast
IMO the P1D-CE is a throw monster for its size. According to FLR the throw is 51.96 with 78.50 overall output, compared to the Gladius (well known as a thrower) 54.77 throw and 38.00 overall output.

So about the same throw with more than twice the output and less than half of the size, and all that with only 1 cell:)

Best regards

____
Tom

tron3

Banned
I recommended an L1T type light that ran on a single C cell. The "Light Pod" would be no larger than a D cell battery and provide HOURS of light. They say the market is already saturated with C an D lights. Oh well, more money in my pocket for not having to buy one. :naughty:

My P1D-ce easily lit up a stop sign half a block away, and made it glow on high. I'm sure it would have worked the full block away.

Last edited: