Wolf Eyes Cree

FASTCAR

Banned
After many weeks of talking to tina over at Wolf-eyes ( dramatic pause)

"Hi Dave

Our Cree LED lamp will be available in the end of this January. Once it is available, we will inform you immediately. We will release a CREE LED lamp assembly for 6AF first, if the market is good. We will develop a new small model for Cree LED, such as using one CR123 Battery, one AA battery.

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Thanks and kind regards

Tina Song

Co-Photoel Tech Co., Ltd.

Tel: 0086 - 755 - 2658 4295

Fax: 0086 - 755 - 2658 4294
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Told them 100x that we hate rings and artifacts.They put heavy orange peel on the reflect area! The "L.A." is 1 stage **should be 130+ lumen / flood beam

FYI this is E-mail #13 or so from tina, this has been on-going.This did not come from nowhere.

For what its worth : Tina at wolf eyes is great!!! They wanted to know what we ( CPF) liked and did'nt like. I said : 18650 / NO rings or artifacts / great regulation
and 130+lumens....seems thats what they made:popcorn:

**On a side note:
Strapped a L4 onto my 65 MPH remote RC nitro car! Driving at night down public roads PRICELESS

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ooh, that sounds sweet! Hope it's a drop in module that also fits SFs. Looking forward to the 1-cell light they mentioned also.

p.s. cool about the RC nitro car. been thinking about getting back in RC cars/trucks. Another expensive hobby I just don't need...aahhh.

coontai

Newly Enlightened
fenix, jetbeam, surefire, and now wolf eyes. I'm going broke!

D@rk Messenger

Enlightened
I'm getting tempted again (turns ha green)...you won't like me when i'm tempted,(turns to wallet) lol...please don't tell me you forgot to tell her about having multiple levels :ohgeez: ...o well...

This is getting interesting :huh: ...

Last edited: